Of course, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the information society and electronic commerce)
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to regulatory developments or changes in our activities, being the one in force at any time published on the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment and develop your activity, this website
10top.es, uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
• Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
• Third-party cookies: This 10top.es website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must keep in mind that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use since, as we have mentioned before the cookies are associated to the browser, not to the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-419
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastre-preferences?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios- we
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are here it is because you want to know more about the obligations and rights that correspond to you as a user of this 10top.es website and that is very good. Our duty is to inform you and yours to be duly informed.
To begin, you should know that this website adapts to current regulations regarding data protection, which affects the personal data you provide us with your express consent and the cookies we use to make this website work properly and I can develop your activity.
Specifically, this website conforms to compliance with the following regulations:
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons) which is the new regulations of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in different EU countries.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the LOPD Development Regulation) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we must assume those responsible for a website or blog when managing this information.
The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this blog.
The responsible and owner of this website is 10top.es
Website activity: content distribution related to articles that show the top ten positions in each category, advertising display, and affiliate product recommendation.
At the moment you access and use this website, you assume your user status with your corresponding rights and obligations.
If you are over 13 years old, you can register as a user on this website without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
If you are under 13, you will need the consent of your parents or guardians for the processing of your personal data.
REGISTRATION AND PURPOSE OF YOUR DATA
Depending on the form or section you access, we will exclusively request the necessary data for the purposes described below. At all times, you must give your express consent, when we request personal information for the following purposes:
• The specific purposes that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration form or electronic contact appears.
• In general, to meet your requests, comments, queries or any type of request you make as a user through any of the contact forms that we put at your disposal
• To inform you about inquiries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, sms and mms.
• To send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which makes communications possible.
These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of your interest and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or «partners» with whom we have promotional or commercial collaboration agreements.
If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected below, being in any case these communications made by 10top.es, as the owner of the website.
This website shows third-party affiliate products. Specifically from AMAZON.
This means that when you click on “Buy Now” or similar, you will be redirected to the page where the products are offered.
In this case, you should know that we only provide and facilitate links to the pages and / or platforms of these third parties where the products we show can be purchased, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of them.
These pages linked and belonging to third parties have not been reviewed or are subject to controls, or recommendation on our part, so that in no case will 10top.es be held responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities derived from their use in all areas, nor by the measures adopted regarding the user’s privacy, processing of their personal data or others that may be established.
Therefore, we recommend that you carefully and early read all the conditions of use, purchase conditions, privacy policies, legal notices and / or similar of these linked sites before proceeding to the acquisition of these products or use of the websites .
ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and modification of the data you send to 10top.es, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
That is to say, it is up to you to guarantee and respond in any case of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and you agree to keep them duly updated.
LOW SUBSCRIPTION AND REVOCATION RIGHT
As the owner of the data you have provided, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time, by sending us an email to email@example.com and attaching a photocopy of your identity document as valid proof.
Likewise, you can unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving our newsletter or any other commercial communication, directly from the same email you received or by sending an email to Info@10top.es.
ACCESS TO DATA BY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the operation and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
You can rest assured that these third parties will not be able to use this information for any other purpose that is not specifically regulated in our relations with them under the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»).
Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of its use of the website, compiling reports of website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data you have.
Google uses associated advertising companies to publish ads when you visit our website. These companies may use the information they obtain from your visits to this and other websites (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) to offer you advertisements about products and services that interest you.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated.
As owner of the website, 10top.es has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by third parties Not allowed.
We remind you that, for more information, you can consult our Legal Notice and Cookies Policy pages.